Urban Outfitters launches a new “Wild West” lookbook highlighting a collection of Urban Renewal pieces that re-envisions iconic Western styles, textures and fabrics through modern, feminine shapes and layering. The lookbook was shot by photographer Devyn Galindo featuring model Leona “Binx” Walton styled in Modern Vice and Frye boots.
The collection features one-of-a-kind vintage pieces sourced from across the country and centers around hand-selected Renewal suede, plaid, lace and fringed leather pieces paired with modern takes on accessories. In addition, looks feature boho, bead-detailed bags from an exclusive UO collaboration with Cleobella. Shop the collection on http://www.urbanoutfitters.com.
Photos courtesy of Urban Outfitters
Urban Outfitters announced their latest store opening to be a new lifestyle center located in Herald Square, New York. The store will be the largest Urban Outfitters to date, at 57,000 square feet, this multi-level shop will feature an expanded beauty department with custom-designed beauty fixtures to house over 45 national and international brands and a large women’s shoe boutique, along with shop-in-shops.
Urban Outfitters Herald Square officially opens Saturday, June 7, at 10:00am EDT and is located at 1333 Broadway, Herald Square New York.
The Herald Square location will also host several independently owned and operated companies.
- Los Angeles-based “hair-raisers” Hairroin Salon will occupy a portion of the first floor. The full service salon specializes in everything from cut, color and extensions, and serves men and women of all hair types.
- Amoeba Records will bring a curated assortment of over 400 vintage vinyl titles.
- Eyewear Company Tortoise & Blonde will provide customers with the latest fashions in prescription eyewear, including an exclusive sunglass collection with Urban Outfitters slated to launch in June.
- Intelligentsia Coffee will occupy a 900 square foot space on the ground level of the store and will feature its own entrance. The Herald Square coffee bar will provide customers with the service Intelligentsia is known for—sourcing, developing, roasting and delivering the best coffee in the world.
- Activewear brand Without Walls will house 3,000 square feet worth of fitness apparel and merchandise
- Pennsylvania-based collectables brand Three Potato Four has curated an exclusive shop that will feature NYC-related souvenirs.
- There will also be a bookshop and an Urban Renewal Vintage shop that’s dedicated to vintage and remade goods for men and women.
I am so excited !!!
Photo courtesy of Urban Outfitters