I am in love with these Alice + Olivia Keds that I have recently purchased on Gilt.com. So much so, that I purchased two!! They are comfy and leopard print you can’t go wrong. They look great with a cute summer dress or little cut off shorts. Gilt.com is sold out and so is Keds.com. So, if you want your own, you can still catch them at Bloomingdales . They are on sale for $46.20!!! Get them while they last 🙂
I’m really excited about Gilt Groupe’s partnership with Streamline/Interscope Records and Lady Gaga taking place today, May 20th! NOW!
To mark the release of Lady Gaga’s upcoming album ‘Born This Way’ (scheduled for release on May 23, 2011) the online event will commence at 12pm EST on both Gilt.com and GiltCity.com and will run through Sunday, May 22, 9pm EST. The sales will features 7 distinct offerings, including pre-orders on the album, two curated sales by her Fashion Director, Nicola Formichetti, a one-of-a-kind Mugler dress worn by Gaga herself and VIP access to special events and experiences surrounding the world of Gaga.
Nicola Formichetti will be bringing Gilt members the opportunity to shop looks that he has curated and styled himself. The sales consists of looks for both women and men, which will be a mix of street punk and high couture, both aesthetics for which he is acclaimed. Here’s a sneak peek at a couple of looks for women and men, so excited to check out the sales !
In addition to the curated sales:
· A dress worn by Gaga to close Mugler’s A/W ’11 fashion show will also be available for purchase. Form fitted in stocking veil and lactic jersey, with a flesh caged corset in marquisette, it is one of a kind.
· Gilt City will bring Gaga’s style to life by providing members exclusive access to Mugler’s upcoming fall fashion show in Paris, with backstage passes, after-party tickets, and more. VIP tickets to see Gaga perform at Rumsey Playfield will also be featured on Gilt City. All proceeds from the dress and ticket sales will be donated to Lady Gaga’s charity of choice, The Robin Hood Foundation.
· To celebrate the launch of the album and musical genius behind it, the sites will be giving fans the chance to pre-order the digital version of the deluxe edition, while Gilt City will be selling VIP access to regional club events for fans to gather and listen to the album in together. These events will take place in New York, Miami, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
· Additionally, a curated selection of Lady Gaga’s favorite places and experience in New York will also be available on Gilt City so that members can truly live like the superstar herself. From classes at Broadway Dance Center with Gaga’s choreographer Laurieann Gibson, to a 10-course tasting menu at Gaga’s choice New York tapas restaurant, Caliu Tapas, Gilt City’s local experiences will bring to life all things Gaga for its members.
Seriously the best of both worlds, I’m a fan of both Gossip Girl and Gilt Groupe so this partnership is not to be missed. Here’s your chance to win a day in the life of Gossip Girl and more. If you tuned in to Gossip Girl on April 18th, be sure to watch on April 25th to learn more about the exciting fringe benefits, including:
· The opportunity to win an all-inclusive trip to New York City via Gilt Groupe’s Day in the Life of Gossip Girl Sweepstakes, complete with spa day, a stay at the Empire Hotel, a $1,000 shopping credit and more!
· An exclusive offer for Gossip Girl fans to save $25 on their next purchase at Gilt.com
· The chance to shop a special Gossip Girl Boutique sale at Gilt.com curated by the show’s costume designer, Eric Daman
· A behind-the-scenes look at the Gossip Girl wardrobe room with Emmy®-winning costume designer Daman via an online video series
· On Monday, April 18, viewers who tune in to Gossip Girl will receive a special message informing them of a special offer exclusive to fans of the show for $25 off a purchase at Gilt.com
· On Monday, April 25, tune in to Gossip Girl to see which Upper East Sider is bit by the Gilt shopping bug
· From April 25–29, fans can shop Gilt’s Gossip Girl Boutique at http://www.gilt.com/GossipGirl. The sale is curated by the show’s costume designer, Eric Daman, who will select items tailored to each character of the hit series
· In a custom video series available via Gilt Groupe’s Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/GiltGroupe, Eric Daman provides a behind-the-scenes tour of the Gossip Girl wardrobe room, focusing on favorite items that serve as the source of inspiration for the Gossip Girl store. He’ll also discuss different characters, motivations, designers, etc.
· Chat with Gossip Girl costume designer Eric Daman live on April 25, from 12–4 p.m. ET, via the Gilt Groupe Facebook page
· And for the grand prize, Gilt Groupe offers fans the chance to win the ultimate Gossip Girl experience. Sign up at http://on.fb.me/GGsweeps for more info about the fabulous prize, which includes:
o Trip to New York City for two
o Three-night stay at the Empire Hotel
o Dinner at famed restaurant The Lion
o Massage treatments for two at an ultra-luxurious spa
o Meeting with Gossip Girl costume designer Eric Daman
o $1,000 shopping credit on Gilt.com
o And more!