Chanel launched its Fall/Winter 2014-15 ad campaign entitled ‘Coco Coach’ featuring IT models Cara Delevingne and Binx Walton, photographed by Karl Lagerfeld. The photos were shot at the least expected location, a boxing ring featuring the models rocking the latest tweed jumpsuits, jackets, sneakers, sneaker boots, leather pants, padlock necklaces working out and lifting weights with the handbags. Super dope!
I am a big fan of Chanel cosmetics and love what they are releasing for Fall 2014.
Chanel launches its Fall 2014 makeup collection, Collection États Poétiques, featuring a spectrum of pink shades with flashes of purple, radiant yellow and tumultuous grey. The collection is mainly focused on the eyes, the Chanel Makeup Creation Studio plays an intriguing game of opposites: innocent and stormy, soft and intense. Lovely as always.
The collection is available at Chanel department and specialty stores and on chanel.com.
- ROUGE COCO SHINE Hydrating Sheer Lipshine
Shades of tender pink, raspberry and purple take a tempestuous turn. $35.00
- LÈVRES SCINTILLANTES Glossimer
Luminous light rose complements a pearly, multi-hued pink for a kiss of romance. $29.50
- LE VERNIS Nail Colour
Opposites collide: Delicate pink polishes stand in striking contrast to a dark, emotive grey-blue tone. $27.00
- OMBRE ESSENTIELLE Soft Touch Eyeshadow
From rich blackcurrant to sweet shimmering pink, six lively shadows create artistic eye looks. $29.50
- JOUES CONTRASTE Powder Blush
An innocent rosewood sweeps cheeks with subtle colour. $45.00
- ÉCRITURE DE CHANEL Automatic Liquid Eyeliner
In a sleek new design, this automatic eyeliner beautifully combines simplicity and definition. The precise felt tip delivers versatile effects from thin to thick. In two long-wearing, quick-drying shades. $35.00
Photos courtesy of Chanel
The supermarket theme that Karl Lagerfeld created for the Chanel Fall 2014 at the Grand Palais was unbelievable and a definite sight to be seen.
Now here’s a closer look at the handbags and accessories that will be available come September. Can’t wait to see the pieces in real life! I also wonder if they will merchandise the handbags same as they did in the runway show, you know Saran wrap and all… 😉
Photos courtesy of Chanel
Chanel launched a new glossimer collection called Révélation in the spirit of the easy elegance of Gabrielle Chanel. The collection features a palette of lipglosses and a nail colour. There are 10 lipglosses from subtle sheen to sparkly metallic, a color to compliment every look with ease. Each lipgloss retails for $29.50 and the nail colour retails for $27.00. Available starting in April 2013.
Photography: Vincent Lappartient
Blue is one of my favorite colors and dark eyeliner as well, so obviously I love the Chanel Spring/Sumer 2012 Haute Couture Show makeup. Peter Philips, Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup created the runway beauty looks, and we all know we’ll go crazy for the nail polish. How pretty is the Sky Line nail color?! Love the name!
Skin prepared with HYDRA BEAUTY SERUM Hydration Protection Radiance (available April 2012)
– PERFECTION LUMIERE Long Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup SPF 10
– ECLAT LUMIERE Highlighting Face Pen
– CORRECTEUR PERFECTION Long Lasting Concealer
– POUDRE UNIVERSELLE LIBRE Natural Finish Loose Powder
– EXCLUSIVE CREATION ILLUSION D’OMBRE Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Apparition and Destination (available July 2012)
– EXCLUSIVE CREATION LE CRAYON YEUX Precision Eye Pencil in Bleu Aérien (available July 2012)
– STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF Long Lasting Eyeliner in Marine
– LE CRAYON KHOL Intense Eye Pencil in Marine
– CRAYON SOURCILS Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil
– INIMITABLE WATERPROOF Mascara in Black
– RECOURBE CILS DE CHANEL Precision Eyelash Curler
– JOUES CONTRASTE Powder Blush in Rose Ecrin
– ROUGE COCO BAUME Hydrating Conditioning Lip Balm
– LE CRAYON LEVRES Precision Lip Pencil in Natural
– ROUGE COCO Hydrating Crème Lip Colour in Superstition
– EXCLUSIVE CREATION LE VERNIS Nail Colour in Sky Line (available July 2012)
* The Exclusive Collection BLEU ILLUSION will be available at specific points of sales in July 2012